A global leading Hightech company delivering solutions for business and private homes.
- Offer a logistics solution covering all Nordic countries (Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway), collecting defective electronic units (packages, pallets and large plotters) with final delivery to a central European RMA center
- Optimizing the collection and consolidation processes.
- Deliver daily feedback a requirement.
- Relieve pressure on support department.
- SDD Nordic created a solution establishing country hubs in each Nordic country
- The solution made it possible performing domestic collections in all countries the very next day after receipt of order resulting in a maximum total lead time of 2 days, except for extreme remote areas.
- Improved efficiency were delivered and transport costs were reduced by optimizing the carrier selection of domestic collections all managed by the SDD helpdesk.
- A line haul management program was established resulting in efficiencies and cost reductions in the flow of defective units to the European RMA center after consolidation at country hubs.
- SDD Nordic’s proprietary web based system provided total visibility throughout the supply chain.
During the first month of operation SDD Nordic reached an overall performance of 99.4%
By introducing a regional helpdesk, SDD Nordic supports all customers with their transportation inquiries and offer status feedback on daily basis improving customer satisfaction for our customers’ customers.
For further information about this case study, please do not hesitate to contract us, email@example.com