A global innovative developer of printing solutions.
- Offer swap services throughout Scandinavia delivering in maximum two days a requirement.
- Daily web based status feedback a requirement.
- Offer a solution including transport of new products/defective units from/to European distribution center/European RMA center and the Nordic countries.
- A guaranteed minimum performance level of 99%.
- Bring the amount of second attempts down below 5%
- SDD Nordic established country hubs in each of the Nordic countries.
- Implemented a solution combining True swap and Simple swap service (True swap defined as delivering new machines and collecting defective unit with same driver and Simple swap defined as delivering and collection with two separate drivers); resulting in improved customer satisfaction and reduced transport costs.
- The total transportation costs were likewise reduced by optimizing the inter-nordic transport and line haul transport Lead times were reduced as the solution made it possible to deliver in all of the Nordics within 2 days after order receipt, with the exception of extreme remote areas.
- Efficieny improvements were achived in both stock levels and order picking
- The solution resulted in a decrease in the number of second attempts to near zero.
- Access to SDD Nordic’s unique web based tracking and reporting system provided total visibility throughout the supply chain.
During the first month of operation SDD Nordic reached an overall performance of 98,7%.
By introducing a regional help desk, SDD Nordic supports all customers with their transportation inquiries and offer status feedback on daily basis improving customer satisfaction.
For further information about this case study, please do not hesitate to contract us, email@example.com